By default Class Creator surveys are set to a certain number of options/levels/columns:
- Academic: 5 options/levels/columns
- Behaviour: 5 options/levels/columns
- Special Needs: 3 options/levels/columns
- EAL/ESL: 3 options/levels/columns
However, some schools might only want to use 3 options for Academic/Behaviour.
In that case, we recommend using the 1st, 3rd and 5th options. You can check the 'Hide' button on the 2nd & 4th levels. (See image below)
The reasons for using the 1st, 3rd and 5th are:
- The placement algorithms place greater emphasis on spreading the 5th (high needs) students. By using the 5th option you will likely generate a better spread of students.
- The colour coding will be much clearer when you are viewing and editing the new classes. (Green, Yellow, Red)