For schools that prefer teachers/teams to make student placement decisions and administrator/leadership to provide input/review at the end.
1. Admin views Survey Summary to ensure teachers have completed survey correctly:
- not excessive separations/pairing (are they all essential?)
- maximum preferences completed if the school chose to use preferences.
2. Admin closes teacher surveys via the Configure Surveys page.
3. Admin can edit the teacher surveys, Surveys -> View Surveys.
4. Admin can Assign Teachers if applicable to the school.
5. Ensure one member of each team has been given Team Leader privileges (able to Create Classes). This is how to assign team leaders.
6. Admin goes to Classes -> Create Classes -> Create New
7. An admin login and save a version, which will become you base version. eg Whole School
8. Prep Team login and load Whole School.
9. They make their adjustments and save it as a new version Whole School P.
Prep team notifies Grade One it's their turn.
10. Grade One team login and load Whole School P.
11. They make their adjustments and save it as a new version Whole School P1.
Grade One team notifes Grade Two it's their turn.
12. Grade Two Team login and load Whole School P1.
13. This process is repeated for all grade level teams. In the end, you should have a file saved as Whole School P12345 (your highest grade level team), with all 2017 classes completed.