For schools that prefer school administrators/leadership have full control over student placements. Click here to review the different permission levels.
1. Admin views Survey Summary to ensure teachers have completed survey correctly:
- not excessive separations/pairing (are they all essential?)
- maximum preferences completed if the school chose to use preferences.
2. Admin closes teacher surveys via the Configure Surveys page.
3. Admin can edit the teacher surveys, Surveys -> View Surveys.
4. Admin can Assign Teachers if applicable to the school.
5. Admin goes to Classes -> Create Classes
6. Start New
7. View and edit classes.
8. Save the version “Whole School”.
9.To edit the classes Classes -> Create Classes -> Load Saved and select “Whole School”.
10. Once happy with the classes they can be Exported.